Nelsen Signature Series Twin Tank Water Softener
NWTS Meter Min Tank w/bypass valve, black poly glass mineral tank, and high-capacity resin.
You and your family deserve the finest quality water available. Quality you can feel each time you shower or feel the soft towel when drying after that shower by having soft water. Unlike a single-tank water softener, a twin-tank system allows for continuous soft water 24/7. Each Nelsen Water Treatment Solution (NWTS) Water Conditioner is designed to specifically address the water quality issues that are unique to your home providing your family with outstanding water. Your investment will reward you with quality water at every faucet in your home.
IN THE BATHROOM: Your soap and shampoo will lather better. Your hair and skin will feel noticeably cleaner, softer, and not as dry. Additionally, there will be no soap scum or mineral deposits to clean off sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets.
IN THE KITCHEN: Dishes will clean up more easily, and be spot-free, without the gray film glass gets when etched by mineral-laden wear. Plus hands will feel softer and look better.
IN THE LAUNDRY: Clothes will be softer, cleaner, brighter, and last longer. Using soft water and pure soap products increases the life of clothing, towels, and linens by up to 33%. Without hard water service issues, washing machines will last longer, too.
PLUMBING AND APPLIANCES: Appliances that use water will last longer and run better. Why? Because water heaters, washing machines, and dishwashers using hard water can wear out 30% faster.
COMMON WATER ISSUES Municipal, rural and private well water supplies can contain hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium), iron, rust, sediment, and a variety of other contaminants. These minerals form a scale and create problems in water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, coffee makers, humidifiers, and plumbing systems. Nelsen Water conditioners are designed to reduce these unwanted contaminants providing your family with a refreshing difference, and saving you money now and in the years to come.
THE PROCESS OF ION EXCHANGE A water softener works using the process of ion exchange, exchanging the hard mineral ions, (calcium and magnesium), with the softening ions of the resin. After the system has used all the softening abilities it will automatically regenerate, restoring the system's ability to soften. During the regeneration process, a salt solution from the brine tank flushes the hardness ions off the resin recharging the system with sodium, an exchange of ions, before being sent to the drain.
TWIN TANK CONVENIENCE, Unlike a single tank, the twin tank system allows for continuous soft water by switching to the second tank before going into regeneration giving you soft water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Signature Series control valve has been engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. The key to the exceptional quality of the control is in the state-of-art design. By using a patented one-piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly and a patented linearly reciprocating piston operation, the control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates. The Signature Series valve is one of the most advanced controls available.
Professional Series Control Valve
• Water use is monitored for peak efficiency
• Built-in backup of settings during power outages
• Regenerates only when necessary saving salt and water
• Simple diagnostics and design provide for easy maintenance
• Control prevents regeneration if water usage is detected within 10 minutes prior to the start of the regeneration
• Two relays to control additional equipment Exclusive Media Bed
• High-quality, chlorine-resistant media bed, for years of continuous service
• Uniform bead size and distribution for optimum flow rates
• Additional softening resins available
• Gravel support bed shown used on larger systems High-Quality Brine Tank
• High-quality, durable construction
• Safety float system helps prevent overflow of the brine tank
• Constructed of corrosion-free materials
• Larger brine tank sizes available Basket Style Distribution System
• Delivers evenly distributed and high-quality flows
• Empress Vortech™ plate style tanks available, Vortech creates better backwashing and cleaning action of media and shorter backwashing requirements resulting in water saving
DESTROY 99.9% of HARMFUL MICROORGANISMS Add Viqua UV Light for Water Disinfection
Endless supply of water.
Does an excellent job
Took a little work but it is working very well. My wife noticed within 2 days the effect on her skin and in the clothes from the laundry.
My water was never so clean
I bought this unit for a home of 5 people that like to take frequent showers. I went with the dual tank because our area has high water costs and often imposes mandatory water rationing. The major benefit to the dual tank is it only recharges when it needs to. That means less water and electricity wasted. With a single tank you have to schedule a recharge time and this may be before you actually need to recharge it or after its been pumping hard water into your house. The other benefit to a dual tank is you never have hard water going into your house because it will switch over to a fresh tank immediately.