- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Durable: Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of single-faucet, point-of-use water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Note: The S2Q-PA replaces the Sterilight A & S1Q-PA systems.
Works as advertised. Haven't tested my well water but the UV lights have lasted for 2 years and still going. The transformer failed just shy of 2 years but was able to replace it so not a huge problem.
Works great. Straightforward to install. My last one froze (my own fault) and burst so I got the same product as a replacement. I'm very happy with it.
Nice compact UV system fit nicely on top of my existing camping filter setup. My filter reduces down to 4.5 gpm which gives more time for the UV to neutralize any remaining "nasties" that might have snuck past. HQUA is definitely the Hot Setup. 🙂
Quality material. Easy install. My plumber wanted twelve hundred dollars to buy and install this unit (less filters). I timed my install which included the UV system and a dual pre filter system. It took just under n hour. Then I helped a neighbor install a system. Total parts cost was less than two hundred fifty dollars including filters and plumbing parts. Caution when putting in the clear glass quartz tube. follow the instructions on the length of the closed end tube that should stick out before screwing the metal cap on.
Quality product and quality packaging. Overall great experience. Installation was a piece of cake.